Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hallmark Christmas ornament- Nellie related

  1. #1
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    Yesterday I stopped at Hallmark to get DBF some cards for the upcoming holidays and I browsed the ornament section.

    They have an ornament of a girl in an Irish dance outfit the same exact colors and design as Nellie's.

    I'm not sure of the name of the series it's in or anything, but I believe it was in the new series display.

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ October 10, 2005 10:01 AM: Message edited by: monimarine ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yes, saw the ornament you are talking about. [img]smile.gif[/img] I thought of Nellie as well, then noticed it was something else. This is the first year Hallmark is not doing any AG. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw that ornament also today and I think it is the Madame Alexander series. Isn't she cute?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pajamarose's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is the Madame Alexander Irish Step Dancer. I bought this for my oldest dd for Christmas. I purchased it because it looked like Nellie which she received last Christmas.

    Lea

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ashlea's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know why they aren't doing AG ornaments this year? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] I actually logged in to ask this and found this post! My three Lissie ornaments are disappointed! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •